WELCOME TO MY BLOG. ENJOY IT!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Places - Emad

PLACES
by Emad

All places miss you
and the eyes where your shadow were drawn
and the motions which took my soul to you
it's not me only dear all places miss you

Everything arround me remind me with something
even my voice and smile to you there is something
if the whole world disappear you will be with me
can't you see what happen to me when I remember you?
the places all of them miss you

When you are not with me all voices melt in the emotions
because of your turture nights torture the silence which is inside me
till I became afraid of that day makes my heart dried
and makes all my branches dead
darling I wish you knew how days steal the life and pass
peace where is the peace
my heart forget the taste of peace since you left
why whenever I ask the place I hear the past says :
it's not me only honey, all the places places miss you

The places where you passed through are living in my soul and I want it
but I couldn't find you
you came to my mind before the perfume gets cold even before melting in silent words
and I have been waiting for you
I have been thinking that the wind brought you
your scent touches me
I have been thinking that the yearning brought you
just to sit with me for a moment
I have been thinking and thinking and thinking

Finally I'm diappointed and there is nothing in life
and insoite of all I'm still waiting
all places miss you miss you

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/sad/poems.php?id=729808

No comments:

Post a Comment