WELCOME TO MY BLOG. ENJOY IT!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Travelling - Conversation at The Airport

Conversation at The Airport

At the check-in desk

Agent             : Good morning! Where are you flying today?
Tourist           : Well, I'm Flying to Buenos Aires.
Agent             : Ok. May I have your passport, please?
Tourist           : Alright, here you go.
Agent             : Any bag to check?
Tourist           : Oh yes, I have one.
Agent             : Please, place your luggage on the scale over there. 
Tourist           : Ok. By the way, I have a stop over in Santiago. Will I need to pick up my luggage
                         there or will it go straight through to Buenos Aires?
Agent             : It'll go straight through. Here are your boarding passes yoyr flight leaves from
                         15A and it'll begin boarding at 11 am. Your seat number is 32D.
Tourist           : Thanks.
Agent             : Have a nice flight!

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~flying~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~landing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lost luggage

Tourist            : (waiting for the luggage), then go for asking the agent.

Tourist            : Excuse me! I think my luggage is lost. I've been waiting at the baggage claim
                          for 2 hours but it hasn't come out yet.
Agent              : Ok, so what's yourflight number?
Tourist            : Well, I was supposed to come in on flight 1388 from Buenos Aires via
                          Santiago, but missed connection. So I ended up on 973 instead.
Agent              : Ok. Can you please describe your luggage?
Tourist            : Yes, Just one bag. A white bag with black spots around it like my dog, dalmatian.
                          Then the bag is written my name and the address at the right side.
Agent              : Ok. fill out this form (while giving the form to the tourist) with the name and your
                          address of your hotel as well as your contact information and we'll get in touch
                          as soon as we find you luggage. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Tourist             : I wish it can be found (while giving the form back to the agent).
                           Thanks.

Source   :
http://www.espressoenglish.net/travel-english-conversations-in-the-airport/
http://englishspeak.wpengine.com/travel-english-conversations-in-the-airport/

No comments:

Post a Comment