WELCOME TO MY BLOG. ENJOY IT!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Adha, October 2012

Happy Adha!

That was the greatest event I'd ever spent with those kids.
They were very enthusiastic and cheerful. At the first time I came there, the place was very quiet, I didn't even see any kid. However when the Eid was about to come, at the night before it I heard little laughters. The angels appeared from afar with their parents to visit the mosque where I was. I saw their innocent faces covered by happiness. They hailed the name of God while bringing their little torchs and as arriving there we had fun during that night. They came to listen religious speech delivered by my friend. While the parents were listening to it, the kids played together at the front yard of the mosque and I joined them. I just saw the innocence with no burden of life. It seemed I went back to my childhood.

After the night gone, the rising of noon appeared. we all celebrated that big day by slaughtering some goats. While the adults were doing it, My friends and I held some games for the kids related to Adha. They were so spunky that we got difficulty to control them, but it was the most beautiful moment I spent during the Eid. The kids competed themselves to get the prize.

That day was full of glory, I wish I can do that again with the angels for next time.
I love you all.















No comments:

Post a Comment